Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Bleh...

Yes. That is how I feel. I worked my first split shift today. I worked from 10am till 1145am. Then came home for 3 hours and made lunch and watched "The Passion of the Christ". Oh so good. Then I went back to work at 3pm until 9:15. Egad! It sucked. No motivation. I never want to work a midshift again.

Jeff and I might check out this really cool place in Portland this evening. It's called "Voodoo Doughnuts". I will write more about it if we go.

Oh oh! Yeah. Went Christmas light looking the other night. We have a Griswold family in the neighborhood. Pictures coming soon.

I am working on finding a place in Vancouver to have my picture taken for a Christmas card. Walgreens does holiday photo greeting cards for cheap. <<<>>> La la la.

Happy 2nd day of Hanukkah.

Sorry about my randomness. That is just my mood. Get over it. PUNK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home