Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Burn Baby Burn...

So I gave in finally. I joined a gym 2 days ago. I decided to join Curves for Women. I really like it so far.

You know, when you finally give in to make the life change of losing weight, it scares you. Especially when they decide to take your measurements. EEEK! That is all I will say about that.

So I am going to be making time for the gym almost everyday I hope. If not, every other day. But I aim for everyday. The only disadvantage to Curves is there hours can really work against me if I work a mid-shift. They won't be open before I go to work and will be closed by the time I am done. So those are days I would miss. But I am gung ho for the dedication to lose 50 pounds.

And even Jeff is supportive. He's glad I am doing it for myself and no one else. He doesn't care what I look like. He has seen the best and the worst of me and he still love me. Awww.

Oh well. Its time to go to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home