Friday, December 10, 2004

EVIL MIDNIGHT!

I hate midnight shifts. So my store is going to be open now until midnight. Just until Christmas thank heaven. But still, our store is DEAD by 830pm. WHY WHY WHY!!! Stay open until midnight???? Grr arg. I have to work tonight. Boo Hiss.

Anyway. The other night Jeff and I ventured into the slummy downtown Portland area and visited that quirky little joint called Voodoo Doughnuts. Check out their website. I posted the link on the 8th I believe. Anywho. This place is literally a hole in the wall and it took us almost an hour to find it. This was of course no thanks to all the stupid one way streets in Portland. But hey. The doughnuts were good. I had a Grape Ape and the one below. HAHA! Enjoy.


Voodoo Cock 'n Balls! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2004 at 4:58 PM, Blogger Groove Salad said...

See, Tara, I commented!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home