Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Shock and Awe Baby....Shock and Awe

So yeah. I just saw the funniest thing on Conan.

"TRODA"
HAHAHAHA! So funny. "FIRED YOU ARE" Mwhahahahaha! So funny. Yoda with Trump's hair. Oh so funny.

Give me a break. Its 330 in the morning.

But there is good reason I am up tonight. Kinda.

I can't sleep first of all. So happy. After a crappy day at work, thinking about the earlier events of yesterday, I can't complain. And I am in a gushy mood anyway. Just finished watching The Princess Diaries 2 - Royal Engagement. HA! Ah so fitting.





NO! I didn't get engaged. BUT.............................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................


Jeff did let me look at diamonds today. And he didn't scoff or pull me away. I pointed at a really sweet band with very VERY tiny diamonds that is on a great sale at Fred Meyer Jeweler for just under $60. He did giggle. Giggling from him is good. Close to cackle but a giggle.

He told me February.

LONG LONG TIME! AHH! But good things about February. Our 2 year anniversary is on the 6th of February. Then Valentines Day on the 14th. And my birthday on the 26th. What am I gunna do with myself until then! AHHHHHH!

So needless to say, progress in the love dept. And so he decides to grow a little.

But I can guarantee everyone that reads this. This ring, if he chooses to get it, WILL NOT be an engagement ring. It will be a sort of promise ring. Jeff has this thing about getting the perfect one. He is picky. And he wants to pay for it himself. Not his parents. He wants to get it right the first time and not upgrade it 10 years down the road.

Oh so happy. Things have been so good for us recently. Its great. Not to mention we have gotten to spend a lot of time with each other this month since he is done with school till right after the first of the year. So we are sopping it up like pancakes and syrup. :-) YAY!

Ok off the high horse. I need to sleep.

Or do I?

To all the peeps who read this out there....Try Trader Joe's Spicy Cider. Put it in a mug and pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes. The BEST DAMN APPLE CIDER EVER BABY!

Ok ok ok .... I am not on crack. I SWEAR! Just giddy and restless. And I haven't had hardly any caffeine today.

Zonk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home