Friday, February 18, 2005

My goodness...its been a long time

Yeah so what. I have been working like an animal. Can you blame me for not updating? (shut up mel)

So let's see, where to start.

Christmas was good with my mom in Portland. She didn't suffer to bad in the cold. Nor did the Guido. He is soooo cute. Even better than the pictures. Puppy breath and all.

I survived the holiday season in retail. YAY for me.

I just celebrated two years (2 YEARS) with Jeff on Feb. 6. We watched the Super Bowl together and made lunch together. (We had Chinese for dinner)

I had to work on Valentines day. But hey. Jeff surprised me and actually left me a rose in my car. THE FIRST FLOWER FROM HIM EVER EVER! IN 2 YEARS! It so pretty. I am saving it forever. Dried of course.

I bought a computer at the beginning of February. I bought a Dell laptop. DUDE, IT'S A DELL! (Pot head)

I had the most amazing foot massage today at a place in Portland called The Barefoot Sage. It started with an essential oil foot bath. My oils were lavender, rosemary, and ylang ylang. YUM! Then a salt scrub with Bergamot, Lavender and Rose Hips. Oooh so nice. Kinda tickly. Then I got a 45 minute foot and lower leg massage. Deep tissue. Oh yeah baby! Then I got the coolest part. I got to put my feet in a rubbed sage clay. It was like thick pudding/cement. It didn't dry but it was hard to move it. It was really warm and muddy between the toes and it had hot rocks at the bottom. That was so cool. Then I finished the 2 hour awesomeness with a paraffin dip of the feets. All while drinking English Breakfast tea. It was DAMN AMAZING! My feets feel just awesome. YAY for me. Happy Birthday from mommy to me.

Hmm...what else. Getting a full body massage on Friday. Happy birthday to me from me. :-)

Thats about it. I have to work on my birthday. In the morning. I have to be at work at 5:30 in the F*&^ING morning! Bah! Then driving to Seattle. Thank God Jeff is driving. I am sleeping. HAHA!

Ok thats it for now. Maybe later I will update. Providing work doesn't kill me.

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2005 at 11:35 PM, Blogger DooDooDoo70s said...

Ha ha, FEETS! Assa funny, no? Dude, you're getting a DULL! Ha ha, just kidding Manda. In case you didn't know, this is the brother of groove salad speaking, and, in the interests of national security, you are not allowed to publish my real name. You know, Witness Protection kind of stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home